Nick, from Appleton Thorn, became full-time manager from September 2020, managing operational aspects of the project and addressing concerns in the town centre. He has previously been the town centre manager in Warrington. He comes from Chester BID where he was City Centre Manager and has previously managed, Southport BID. Nick’s focus is on security and environmental issues, supporting members and providing enhanced engagement and support during the challenges of the pandemic.
To get in touch with Nick you can email [email protected] or phone 07582 086930
COMMUNICATIONS & MARKETING OFFICER
Isabelle has a background in advertising and marketing, events, promotions, digital design and social media.
As a nearby resident to Warrington, Isabelle enjoys working with business and organisations across the town centre to improve the business and consumer experience.
Isabelle is currently on maternity leave.
WARRINGTON BID EXECUTIVE BOARD
The Warrington BID Team is a new group of businesses who are determined to put forward a new business agenda for delivering improvements across Warrington town centre. The group includes representatives from retail, independent business, professional services, pubs / bars, leisure and entertainment.
- Emma Hutchinson – Culture Warrington
Vice Chair Person
- Ian Cox – Golden Square
Executive BID Board Members
- Ian Cox – Golden Square Shopping Centre
- Ian Fitzsimons – The Auction Rooms Bar/ Acoustic Cafe
- Marc Weall – Warrington Wolves
- Neil Drum – Cheshire Police
- Paul Blaney – Warrington Retail Market
- Mark Walton – Skipton
- Stephen Nickson – Dats Holding
- Cllr Tom Jennings – Warrington Borough Council
- Andrew Hibbert- iSupply/ Real 5 Networking
- Lynne Bennet- The Gateway
- Debbie Wheatcroft- The Vet
- Stephen Fitzsimons – Warrington & Co
- Ian Brackenbury – Warrington Borough Council
Groundwork Cheshire, Lancashire and Merseyside
- Jane Hough – Business Improvement District Programme Manager, Groundwork
- Greville Kelly – Director Business, Groundwork