Groundwork Cheshire, Lancashire & Merseyside, acting on behalf of Warrington BID seeks to procure the services of a marketing agency or collective of agencies who will deliver the marketing and communications for the BID. The primary purpose being to showcase Warrington as a place to do business and for visitors and consumers to enjoy what the town has to offer in terms of history, heritage, open green space, leisure, hospitality and retail.
The tender is in three lots which may be delivered by the same supplier or as individual pieces of work by a number of suppliers. Our preference is to work with one supplier but are willing to (and currently do) work with multiple suppliers to achieve the best outcome for Warrington.
Lot 1 – Social Media Management & Business Promotion
Lot 2 – Content Strategy, Website Management & Email Communications
Lot 3 – Additional Campaign Delivery & Brand Development
The outline timescales for the project are:
- 6th September 2023 – Specification issued
- By 22nd September 2023 – Supplier to submit an expression of interest (an email to be sent to [email protected] detailing your company name, a contact name and contact details)
- 29th September 2023 – Supplier to submit quotations no later than 5pm on this date.
- w/c 9th October 2023 – Shortlisted agencies to pitch to nominated members of the Warrington BID Board
- 1st November 2023 – Successful marketing agency appointed
- On or after 1st November 2023 – Project delivery begins