Coronavirus advice, support and guidance.
With news about COVID-19 coming from all directions and in these times of worry and uncertainty we’ve made it easier for you to find all the support available in one place. There is a simple noticeboard on our website which we are updating daily with information direct from HM Government cabinet office, Warrington Borough Council and other agencies. We are also sharing this via our social media and by direct mail.
WHAT THE BID WILL DELIVER FOR WARRINGTON TOWN CENTRE…
OUR KEY AIMS FOR THE WARRINGTON BID:
- A new business-led agenda providing a voice for all business sectors across the town centre
- Higher footfall and more customers through promotion of a dedicated, single brand for Warrington town centre
- Pro-active marketing and promotion of Warrington town centre 365 days a year to 100,000+ residents within 10 miles of Warrington
- Lower Costs with opportunities for businesses to save £1000’s over the BID lifetime through lower utility, facilities management and training costs
- £1.8 million added value investment in Warrington town centre
- Reduced crime and anti-social behaviour through pro-actively targeting hot spots across the town centre
- Development and trial of new transport services to support longer opening hours and the night time economy
- Added value investment in new projects and services to create a cleaner and greener town centre
- A single point of contact for your business to take forward opportunities for improvement and support for you to resolve business challenges
The £1.8million Plan for the Business Improvement District in Warrington
town centre is available to view now – click now to download